Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture.
Facial rejuvenation acupuncture is a safe, painless, non-surgical, and drug-free way to reduce the signs of aging. Sometimes called Cosmetic Acupuncture, this holistic anti-aging treatment addresses the balance of the whole body, helping you to feel younger in addition to looking younger.
What effects can I expect from Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture?
- Reduce or eliminate fine lines
- Reduce deep lines
- Smooth and brighten the complexion
- Reduce blotchiness, acne, or rosacea
- Brighten eyes
- Diminish bags under the eyes
- Firm jowls, improve facial muscle tone
- Tighten pores
- Increase collagen production
- Improve circulation to the face
- Reduce stress, provide deep relaxation
- Reduce headaches
- Treat insomnia and improve sleep
- Reduce symptoms of toothache, TMJ pain, and other disorders involving the face
- Improve energy and metabolism
- Address other health concerns (e.g. digestive complaints)
What does treatment involve?
The treatment itself involves the insertion of very fine facial acupuncture needles into specific points on the head and face, with body points added to correlate with your individual needs. Each treatment takes about 50 minutes, with the needles left in place for about 25 minutes. During this time you relax in a comfortable treatment room with lights dimmed and soft music playing for a total relaxation experience.
How long is a treatment course, and when should I expect to see results?
A standard course of treatment is 10 individual sessions, ideally to be completed in succession of once or twice per week as your schedule allows (therefore 5 to 10 weeks of treatment).
For your first time, it is recommended to opt for the standard set of 10 treatments for best results, and results are often noticed within the first 4 treatments.
How long do the effects last?
Every patient is different, and length of effect is dependent on several factors including age, health of the skin, and general health. Results have potential to last from 1 to 5 years, and maintenance treatments are usually performed once per month or season to maximize longevity of treatment.
How much does it cost?
- Individual treatment = $120
- Package of 5 = $550 ($50 savings)
- Package of 10 = $1000 ($200 savings)
Note that some health insurance benefit packages cover acupuncture treatments
Is the treatment for everyone?
If you suffer from uncontrolled high blood pressure, severe migraines, or blood clotting disorders, facial rejuvenation acupuncture may not be for you.
Free 15 Minute Consultation
To help determine if Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture is right for you, I offer a free 15 minute, no obligation consultation. Book your Free Consultation today!